Ez-Frisk course B
About this Course
- Selection, access, and Importing accelerogram in AT2 and SMC formats.
- Matching to user-defined target spectrum.
- Matching to USH from an EZ-FRISK™ seismic hazard analysis.
- Scoring of accelerograms for suitability for matching based on magnitude, distance, duration, scaling required, and initial spectral response shape.
- Initial vs. matched time histories for acceleration, velocity, and displacement.
- Export of matched accelerograms in a format suitable for site response analysis with Shake91 and AT2 format
- Export of ground motion time histories using spectral velocities and displacements.
The full ability for PSHA and DSHA studies.